First time I ever saw a cape style blazer was about 2 years ago in Europe. Here, in the US, it was not very popular yet. I love extravagant/different pieces and it was the main reason why I was attracted to it right away. It is not only a fashion trend now; it can also be very comfortable and provide some cover where desired.
Here are some of the ways you can wear the cape:
1. Feel sexy and young in this slinky mini dress which can cover your back and sides.
2. What could be more fun and different then the cape sleeves?
3. This ensemble of dress and cape overlay is a statement of confidence and sophistication.
4. Enhance the silhouette and your style with the cape suit, that will become your essential classic piece forever.
5. Wear the cape blazer with jeans or skinny pants. Get a lot of compliments just like Ashley did.
6. Have the cape maxi dress and even the jumpsuit attract all the attention in the world!!
7. Finally, have the cape cover to wear when it’s cool outside. Easy to wear, stylish and warm – all at the same time.
Thank you for reading my blog. For style tips and fashion advice, sign up for my newsletter and receive 20% off your first online order.